gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their busy office based in Magdalen Road, Exeter.
Who are gap personnel?
Founded in 1997, gap personnel group are the 4th largest independent industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We have grown and developed our business to offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions.
Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SME’s and start-ups and through collaboration and innovation, we increase clients’ productivity and exceed their efficiency targets, all while maintaining full compliance and commitment to service excellence. We understand it’s important for businesses to have faith in ours; our accreditation's and industry memberships are backed with an award-winning service, compliant processes and consistent audit results.
What is the role of an Account Manager?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing an established desk of clients, maintaining relationships and growing existing opportunities. This job role will be varied depending on volume and the needs of the client on a week-to-week basis however, key duties will include
- Advertising current job roles and ensuring there is a sufficient labour pool to meet our clients requirements;
- Recruiting and screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles;
- Efficient production planning;
- Maintaining compliance standards;
- Daily administration and account management;
You will need to demonstrate:
- Passion – we care about our candidates and our clients and this is represented in our core values as a business.
- Commitment and a desire to provide outstanding customer service;
- Self-motivated to achieve set targets;
- Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities;
- An ability to think ‘outside of the box’ and come up with solutions quickly;
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Experience in either Sales or Account Management roles within the Recruitment industry or similar sectors.
- Possess a current driving licence and having your own transport;
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 08.00 to 17.00 NO WEEKENDS!
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you free mobile phone insurance, a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free Odeon cinema ticket each month.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.