|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£11.50 per hour|
Our client is based in Ruabon, Wrexham and is looking for this individual to join their team starting on a temporary basis of 3 months with an immediate start available. After the initial trial of 3 months, this role may lead to a permanent position. They are looking for a motivated Accounts Supervisor who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Assist the account manager in implementing a new account system
- Proactively look for improvement points within the team, and come up with ideas and suggestions to make current processes more successful
- Act as a back up to our existing account manager during busy periods.
- Look at our current processes and supervise all management systems are being adhered to
- Work closely with our account manager to take our accounts team to the next level, and assist were needed to release our account manager to attend meetings.
Other more generic duties include:
- Bank reconciliation and daily reports
- Wages, PAYE, and Pension controls on a weekly basis
- Rental control
- Balance and reconcile Lease purchases
- VAT returns
- Update reports for month end
- Entering information and collating information for Bacs run
- General office duties when required
- Various other weekly reports and accounts maintenance
- Previous account management experience
- Credit control experience
- A strong knowledge of systems and excel
- Experience dealing with end of month / quarter and P and L
- Preferably a purchasing background.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
- £11.50 per hour. Depending on experience, this is negotiable.