The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Location – Morley, Leeds
Hours of work – Monday – Friday, 37.5 Hours
Salary - £17,000.00
Accounts Assistant – Supplier Income
- As this is a new team we are looking for someone with the desire and ability to challenge current ways of thinking, develop and document processes, create best practices and not be afraid to get their hands dirty; getting stuck in with the processes to ensure they are fit for purpose!
- You must be very confident with excel and large data sets and have a keen eye for detail. You will be working with our trading, technology and finance teams in a high profile role so an ability to deliver under pressure is a must!
- This would be a great role for someone looking for a career in Shared Services
- The ins and outs:
- Work with our trading and marketing head office functions to raise income and billing for promotional activity and rebates due to Asda
- Report to business on volume and status of billing; chasing suppliers for approvals where appropriate
- Responsible for managing supplier and trading queries on billing raised.
- Supporting with task co-ordination across the team
- Responsible for creating and developing complex process’s to enhance the controls and efficiency of the team
- Taking ownership of performance reporting to the business and within team
- Creating relationships with trading teams to deliver and ensure best practise procedures are followed
- Initiating and driving process improvements
- Supporting with additional requests from management and the wider business
- Reporting, analysis and ad hoc work as required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Strong excel and analytical skills is a must!
- A desire to challenge process and identify control and operational improvements
- Resilient and tenacious with a can do attitude
- Flexible approach as we learn and develop processes
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Good attention to detail and getting things right first time
- Confident communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels,
- enabling you to develop strong working relationships
- Enthusiasm, commitment and drive to succeed
- Ability to engage at all levels
- Passionate about delivering great results and for doing the right thing
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Great customer service skills
Closing date is 5th Ma7 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to email@example.com.