gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Permanent Accounts Semi Senior / Technician
Hours of work: 36.25 hours per week (8.45am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch).
Salary: Negotiable and DOE
To support the partners, managers and senior accounts staff in providing a range of accountancy services to our clients
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations and returns.
- Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to partner, managers and the office.
- Assignments will be undertaken both in the office and at client's premises.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will have experience of working in a practice-based environment.
- You will need to have an analytical and methodical approach to your work and be able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments.
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience. (ACA/ACCA part qualified also considered)
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients. - Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach.
In return, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Contributory Company Pension Scheme.
Access to Westfield Health and Rewards Benefits Package.
Death in Service Scheme.
Closing date is 18 th March 2021
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future