|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
Admin and Finance Supervisor – 10-month contract – Avonmouth, BS11
gap personnel Bristol are recruiting for an Admin and Finance Supervisor within one of the UKs consumer delivery specialists based at their site in Avonmouth, BS11 Bristol.
Reporting to the Depot General Manager this role is to be fully accountable for the Depot Administration and Financial reporting and analysis, as well as being the front-line ambassador for all office depot enquiries
Reporting directly to the Depot General manager your duties as Admin and Finance Supervisor will included:
- Management of daily, periodical analysis and reporting for all cost within the depot ensuring any associated risks and contingencies are escalated to the DGM.
- Responsible for generating and analysing all financial reports, highlighting trends, poor practice and risks and offering potential solutions that can influence decisions.
- Maintain accurate Attendance Management by updating relevant system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Managing and revisiting local process to create a robust practice and reporting methodology in an effort to reduce costs, have higher people engagement and ensure we are compliant with the law and business requirements.
- Collate, maintain and submit relevant payroll timesheets, update Kronos and Payroll submissions accordingly in line with company deadlines
- Develop and maintain a working system with the Depot Manager in relation to Working Time Directive worked hours, working efficiencies / trends including sickness and absence reporting.
The ideal candidate:
- Financial Qualification desirable but not essential
- Proven experience or a similar role at senior level
The shift pattern and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
To apply for this ADMIN AND FINANCE SUPERVISOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button