|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
Working for this manufacturer within the construction industry as admin you will have opportunity to grow and develop your current knowledge/skills BUT skipping the rush hour traffic and getting home at a reasonable hour!
Monday – Thursday 8.15am to 5pm (45 minutes for lunch) and Fridays 8.15am to 2.15pm (30 minutes for lunch)
£20,000 - £22,000
- Placing purchase orders & stock control
- Assist in order despatch and transport
- Generating production documentation.
- To maintain efficient & professional handling of Customers enquiries and orders
- Help prepare sales, quotes, and orders
- To ensure the company’s quality procedures are adhered to as outlined in the Company’s quality manual
- Contribute in achieving company budgets and objectives
- Generate reports using MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Publisher
- Manage email, correspondence, faxes, letters, and Company forms
- Handle filing of Company documents
- Liaise with other staff members and senior personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- A good attitude for teamwork
- Skip rush hour traffic!
- 2pm finish on a Friday!
- Free parking
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and extremely successful team