Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
Working for this manufacturer within the industrial industry as admin you will have opportunity to grow and develop your current knowledge/skills.
Monday to Friday 8.30- 4.30pm
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and scanning / distributing mail.
- Inducting visitors and maintaining base records.
- Maintaining base security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, process colleague door access swipe cards).
- Maintaining electronic dairy and booking meeting rooms.
- Organising Events & catering.
- Arranging hire vehicles on request
- Arranging delivery of sample products to customers
- Maintenance and ordering of office stationery.
- Data Entry Invoices received into the company Purchase Log.
- Data Entry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- A good attitude for teamwork
- Skip rush hour traffic with the start finish times!
- Free parking
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and extremely successful team