|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Location: Bristol, BS2
Job Role: Administration Assistant – Part Time
Hours: Part time: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 2.30pm
Hourly Salary: £11.78ph
Role Type: Temporary to permanent
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for 1x Administration Assistant to join busy office team in Bristol
Job Responsibilities as Administration Assistant:
- Assist with all Administration duties as part of a small team.
- Cover for holidays in the Administration office.
- Weekly Reports and Month End Reports, ensuring all deadlines in relation to this are met.
- Credit Control - sending copy invoices and contacting customers to chase payments.
- Purchase Ledger - managing invoices for payment.
- Sales Ledger.
- Claims - managing all claims made due to problems with fruit intake.
- Checking stock.
- Delivery note discrepancies.
- SAP input.
- Ordering stationery/office supplies.
- Compliance with Company Food Hygiene Policies.
- Knowledge of similar working environment
- Good communicator and team player
- Proven accuracy and efficiency in your work
- Consistently produce the highest standards of work
Additional Site Benefits:
- On site Car Park
- Good transport links
To apply for this Administration Assistant please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or contact Aleksandra Dembek on email@example.com
Closing date of the application 20.06.2022