Gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Administration Clerk to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client.
Location: Tipton, DY4
£18,000-£22,000 based on skillset
Hours of Work:
8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday 8am – 1pm Friday
**1 x 30 minute unpaid break
The following headline list of roles and responsibilities outlines the main areas of activity for the above role; however, does not represent and exhaustive listing of all areas of activity.
• Goods inwards documentation control
• Stock system administration and control
• Purchasing documentation control
• Suppliers liaison and progressing of orders
• Scheduling of deliveries into the plant
• Monitoring of supplier PO’s and status control
• Communication with customers
• Administration of customer PO’s
• Generation of internal Manufacturing orders (MO’s)
• Planning and expediting of internal MO’s
• Internal communication generally
• Monitoring customer forecasts and associated stock provisions
• Generation of delivery documentation
• Generation of sales invoices
• Consolidation delivery paperwork and accounts documentation
Training will be given on-site, to familiarise the trainee with not only the systems in place in general, but also the established personnel for communication reasons. This communication is key to the company’s success and an aspect that cannot be overemphasised. To continue this theme, there may be a need to also carry out some initial training and familiarisation at our main site.
With the planned expansion at West Midlands site, we are looking to fulfil and potentially grow this role into other facets of the business that are in the planning stage currently. Therefore this is an opportunity to firstly learn the fundamental process basics, but use these to develop the role further in the future
To apply for this position you can:
-click on the blue "Apply now" button
-send your CV to: email@example.com and reference 'AdminTip'
-call us on: 01902 422 940
Closing date for application is 31st March 2021