Role: Administration / Inventory Control Operative Required
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful Applicants.
Working hours: Monday - Friday Days
Pay: Dependant on Experience
Leading employment business gap personnel are working with the innovative and ever-growing Food Production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team, Ornua - The Home of Irish Dairy - is an agri-food commercial co-operative which markets and sells dairy products on behalf of its members, Ireland’s dairy processors and in turn the Irish dairy farmer. Ornua Foods can trace its roots back to 1922 and since then, has grown from a small family dairy farm to one of the largest cheese and butter companies in the UK.
· Subsidised Canteen
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Free Fruit on Mondays
· Access to other staff benefits including Christmas Party and Family Fun Day
· Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
· Reconciling stock on site
· Investigating any stock discrepancies
· System transactions to move / amend stock
· Creating reports and sharing with the wider business.
· Creating and liaising with transport / inventory to arrange collection.
· Liaising with customers to advise of product being returned.
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
· Due to the Location Transport its necessary to be able to travel to site for shifts as public transport does not coincide with shift patterns.
If this job is of interest, please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for the successful candidate.