Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for an administrator to join a well-established company. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
· Administration of the office including but not limited to post, deliveries, telephone, stationary orders, organising of facilities.
· Delivering training sessions.
· Be prepared and willing to work additional hours if the business need it.
· Ensure clients receive great service
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· Knowledge of key MS based computer systems;
· SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word
· Confident at communicating with clients and colleagues
· Motivated, organised and efficient individual
· Have confidence to make decisions
· A quick learner
Based on 37.5hrs a week on temporary basis with possibility for extension for the right candidate.
Working hours - office hours.
Candidate will be working from home during the Covid Pandemic.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: (01443 843499)
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.