|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for an administrator to join a well-established company. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
- Administration of the office including but not limited to post, deliveries, telephone, stationary orders, organising of facilities.
- Part of this role will be shared work between the Vice President of Operations and Management and also within the administration department.
- Responsible for our PR facilities which include a visitors centre and guided tours. Approx a team of 4 staff will run the activities and your role will be their main point of contact.
- Invoicing, month end reconciliation, general finance duties.
- Be prepared and willing to work flexible if the business need it.
- Ensure clients receive great service
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of key MS based computer systems;
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Confident at communicating with clients and colleagues
- Motivated, organised and efficient individual
- Have confidence to make decisions
- A quick learner
Based on 37.5hrs a week on temporary basis with possibility for extension for the right candidate. Reduced hours will be considered for the correct candidate.
Working hours - office hours.
Rate of pay: £9 per hour
Job Location: Aberystwyth
To apply, please submit your CV to Cardiff@gap-personnel.com or alternatively please call our team on 01443 843499.