|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for an Administrator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Bridgend.
Our client is busy warehouse courier service. The successful candidate will work in a busy office as an administrator.
This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and ideally have previous working history in an office environment.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £10 per hours
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate high levels of organisation
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Experience in Microsoft Package and good computer skills
-Be a Team player
- Have great communication skills, including telephone manner
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
-Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
-Complying to health and safety regulations
- Manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed
- Maintaining stock levels and placing orders for office supplies as required
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th July 2021.