gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for an Administrator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Cardiff.
Our client is busy manufacturing business. The successful candidate will work in a busy office as an administrator.
This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and ideally have previous working history in an office environment.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £9.24 per hour
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Maintains Departmental records: -
• Managing and routing office communications, letters, and documents
• Updating and Preserving office records
• Gathering information
• Organising diaries
• Managing electronic and printed files
• Taking minutes
• Attending meetings, functions, and events
• Handling guests and clients
• Managing Purchase order records, placing of orders, entering requisitions on to system, receipt and closing of orders
• Answers and direct incoming phone calls
Ad Hoc duties
• Prepares and sends departmental correspondence eg. Emails/letters
• Help prepare meeting rooms for visitors Inc. refreshments and buffet
• Arrange flights etc. for other departments / business units
• Maintain First Aider and Fire register, Document risk assessments
• Upkeep of training records
• Accounts corrections/ management.
• Compiling monthly KPI information.
• Department Car drive record
• ISO documentation tasks
• Assists Japanese Managers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Information technology: MS Office Software, Oracle system
• Good organisational, Communication and Customer service skills
• Office relations: Ability to work in teams,
• Ability to follow instructions, use own Initiative, Creativity and Flexibility
• Manage workload and prioritise tasks
• Applicant must be efficient, accurate and can pay attention to detail.
• Knowledge of relevant ISO 9002 procedures
• Experience Understands Purchase order process
• Drivers License/ business travel may be encountered as part of this role
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.