The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel Group are acting as an employment agency and we are looking to recruit a Stock Control Administrator for our prestigious Distribution client in Clitheroe area.
This is a Full time position - Term to perm role. Salary: £18,000
Good Attention to detail
Excellent Problem Solver
Working in a team of 6 you will be responsible for stock locations within the business and the relocation or allocation of stock...
Excellent PC Skills
Hours 9-5pm (36.25 hours per week)
Temporary to permanent
Start Monday 27/05/2019
This role will initially focus on stock availability. You will work closely with customer service to re-allocate stock, where required, to improve availability. Identify issues with availability on core volume stock lines, and look to minimise out of stock issues. A key focus of the role is on minimising the impact of any stock outs on customer orders.
- Improving core stock availability
- Identify stock lines where availability may be at risk.
- Look at options to re-allocate stock against orders.
- Liaising with customer service regarding movement of orders.
- Ensuring the correct sales orders are allocated to the correct purchase orders.
- Fix any negative availability to allow goods to be despatched.
- Highlight areas where core stock lines may become an issue for future availability.
- Other supply chain administrator duties as required.
Skills, experience and education requirements:
- Experience of working with Microsoft office – strong excel skills.
- Experience of working in a customer and service focussed business.
- Familiar with working in team environments
- High level of numerate accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the business, and across different levels in the business.
- Maths and English to at least B Grade GCSE level.