|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group are acting as an employment agency and we are looking to recruit a Stock Control Administrator for our prestigious Distribution client in Clitheroe area.
This is a Full time position - Term to perm role. Salary: £18,000
Good Attention to detail
Excellent Problem Solver
Working in a team of 6 you will be responsible for stock locations within the business and the relocation or allocation of stock...
Excellent PC Skills
Hours 9-5pm (36.25 hours per week)
Temporary to permanent
Start Monday 27/05/2019
This role will initially focus on stock availability. You will work closely with customer service to re-allocate stock, where required, to improve availability. Identify issues with availability on core volume stock lines, and look to minimise out of stock issues. A key focus of the role is on minimising the impact of any stock outs on customer orders.
- Improving core stock availability
- Identify stock lines where availability may be at risk.
- Look at options to re-allocate stock against orders.
- Liaising with customer service regarding movement of orders.
- Ensuring the correct sales orders are allocated to the correct purchase orders.
- Fix any negative availability to allow goods to be despatched.
- Highlight areas where core stock lines may become an issue for future availability.
- Other supply chain administrator duties as required.
Skills, experience and education requirements:
- Experience of working with Microsoft office – strong excel skills.
- Experience of working in a customer and service focussed business.
- Familiar with working in team environments
- High level of numerate accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the business, and across different levels in the business.
- Maths and English to at least B Grade GCSE level.