gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for an Administrator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Our client is a busy warehouse, and the successful candidate will work in a busy office as an administrator.
The role will involve providing an administrative service by the timely, accurate and effective processing and control of transactions. You will provide excellent customers service and customer satisfaction when dealing with customers.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Maintains Departmental records: -
- Managing and routing office communications, letters, and documents
- Providing excellent customer service to external & internal customers
- Updating and Preserving office records
- Managing electronic and printed files
- Managing Purchase order records, placing of orders, entering requisitions on to system, receipt and closing of orders
- Answers and direct incoming phone calls
- Positive and Enthusiastic with an outgoing personality
- Willingness to take on new challenge and a ‘can do’ approach
- Able to prioritise, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- A highly organised individual who pays close attention to detail
- Excellent communication Skills
- A good team player
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy with a minimum GCSE grade C in English & Maths
- Information Technology: MS Office Software, Oracle System
- Good organisational, Communication and Customer service skills
- Office relations: Ability to work in teams,
- Ability to follow instructions, use own Initiative, Creativity and Flexibility
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 9th April 2022