|Salary:||£17000 - £18000 per annum|
Administrator - Maternity Cover
Gap Construction are recruiting for an Administrator to join our friendly, experienced team in Cambridge as maternity cover from April 2022!
The successful candidate will provide administrative and resourcing support to our busy Cambridge office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading agency and develop your career in the recruitment sector.
- Providing overall support to the wider recruitment team
- Answering telephone calls, supporting with queries, and distributing messages to the team
- Creating adverts for jobs, posting them on platforms including jobs boards and social media
- Creating and maintaining a database of available candidates that the recruitment team can utilise when working on vacancies
- Inputting candidate application packs on to the system, ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Verifying Right to Work documents etc.
- Maintaining/Importing candidates records electronically
- Ensuring all compliance information is recorded
- Obtaining employment references
- Maintaining the compliance tracker and other spreadsheets as required on daily/weekly basis
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An interest in recruitment and supporting candidates to find new job
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a recruitment admin background would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position of Administrator please contact email@example.com or call us on 01223 375629