|Salary:||upwards of £24,000 dependant on experience.|
|Reference:||AD / ADMIN-PERM-GLOS / 02|
Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business, are working in partnership with one of the UK’s fastest growing Building Surveyors and Contractor firms.
During a period of exciting growth and customer demand, our client is looking recruit for an Administrator on a permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: Upwards of £24k p/a dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients to ensure efficient transfer of information/details.
- Customer service – working with our clients to resolve queries
- Process audit requirements accurately and efficiently within set deadlines
- Prepare, issue and store documents within a bespoke database system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in building and control and/or working within the public sector (although not essential)
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Extra Days Holiday for your Birthday
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
- Work place Pension.
To be considered for this role, please either call the branch on 01452 302852 and ask for Alex, e-mail your CV direct to email@example.com or click “Apply” to submit an application.