|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator for one of the world’s largest independent drinks manufacturers, one of the world’s largest independent bottlers in the UK, they are a leading contract packer and drinks producer.
They create popular branded and private label juices, juice drinks, carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters as well as ready-to-drink alcohol and freezables.
Monday to Thurs 8.30 – 5.00 - Fri 8.30 – 4.00pm
Salary £22000 per annum
- Co-ordinate all administration tasks within the department including; new starters, employment changes, absence related documentation, performance reviews, appraisals, pay awards, long service awards and occupational health.
- Maintain and utilise the HR system and internal trackers through timely and accurate input, producing reports to assist with KPI reporting.
- Maintain up to date organisational charts by adding new starters, removing leavers and updating internal changes.
- Monitor employee absence levels via the associated trigger points.
- Track and provide information to managers to ensure that probationary reviews take place in a timely manner.
We would like to hear from canddiates with previous office admin experience with a keen eye for detail and the ability to input to systems in a timely and acurate manner.
Interested? please apply here with your CV.
If you would like to discuss the role please call Tom @gap personnel on 01159347000