The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business
We are working closely with our new client on the Wrexham Industrial Estate and as they are growing rapidly, they are looking for an Administrator with Sage Accountancy Skills
• Bank reconciliation
• Processing both purchase and sales ledger invoices.
• General Ledger maintenance
• Payment runs
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Weekly and monthly payroll to include pensions
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Producing and liaising with accountants
• The candiate will be competant in the use of Sage payroll and Microsoft Excel
• The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Good time management skills
Working on a part time temporary to permanent basis, working 3 days per week 8am - 5pm, paying the rate of £10.50 per hour