Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established client based in Pontypridd as an admin assistant.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual to join a new venture. The right candidate has an opportunity for permanent employment. If you are well organised and have the drive and ambition to succeed, this is the right position for you!
Your role as an Administrator will cover:
- Adding value to the future development of the financial and office process.
- Supporting the Directors and business team, efficiently processing financial administrative tasks.
- Ensuring all financial activities and processes are conducted effectively and within compliance across the business on the day to day basis.
- Providing consistent clear communication to the Directors, business team, customers and suppliers.
£10.98 - £13.73 per hour depending on experience
Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm, you must be flexible to work overtime if necessary.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years working as a financial administrator
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- Sage 200 management
- Great administrative and organisational skills
- Good stakeholder and people management skills
- Be able to deal with difficult situations
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: (phone number removed)
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for the application is the 30th of December 2019