|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50|
I am currently recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of my client who is based in Bromborough, Wirral.
Suitable candidates will have Administrative experience with transferable skills, although full training will be given.
Job roles will be;
- Assist in ensuring Warehouse Admin complete all Goods Receipting efficiently and promptly.
- Manage Booking In System to ensure all pallets and deliveries are pre-booked and unloaded on schedule.
- Assist with the planning and supervision of, and participation in, regular stock takes.
- Complete any Stock Transfers.
- Routinely check the warehouse for any goods that have not been allocated.
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager on any queries
This role will initially be to cover maternity, however, for the right candidate the role could lead to a permanent position.
Working hours will be;
40 hours a week
Monday to Friday
7am-4pm (some overtime will be required)
Rate of Pay;
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Samantha.Norris@gap-personnel.com.