Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established client based in Cardiff.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join a new venture. If you are well organised and have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you! The right candidate has an opportunity for permanent employment.
Your role as an Administrator:
- Ensuring all financial activities and processes are conducted effectively and within compliance across the business on the day to day basis.
- Providing consistent clear communication to the Directors, business team, customers and suppliers.
- Supporting the Directors and business team, efficiently processing financial administrative tasks.
- Supporting and adding value to the future development of the financial and office process.
£7.70-£8.21 per hour, this may look to change.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, you must be flexible to work overtime if necessary.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years working as a administrator
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- Great administrative and organisational skills
- Good stakeholder and people management skills
- Be able to deal with difficult situations
- some back ground in energy, insulation, Eco, Arbed etc would be ideal.
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for the application is the 14th of February 2020.