|Contact Name:||Jasmin Hickman|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting an Administrator for our client based in the Newport area.
The ideal candidate will be a highly energised, flexible, self confident individual with excellent problem solving and communciation skills. Experience of working within a Distribution Center (DC) would be beneficial but not essential as full and comprehensive training will be given.
To provide an excellent administrative service to the Distribution Center by the timely, accurate and effective processing and control of the DC's transactions.
To provide excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction when dealing with our customers, both internal and external.
- Positive and enthusiastic with an outgoing personailty
- Willingness to take on any challenge and a “can-do” approach
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- A highly organised individual whom pays close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy