Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a well-known company based in the Newport area.
The ideal candidate will be a highly energised, flexible, self confident with excellent problem solving and communciation skills. Experience of working within a Distribution Center (DC) would be beneficial but not essential as full and comprehensive training will be given.
To provide an excellent administrative service to the DC management by the timely, accurate and effective processing and control of transactions.
To provide excellent levels of customer service and customer satisfaction when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
To be a flexible member of the DC, providing support to all areas of the DC.
- Positive and enthusiastic with an outgoing personailty
- Willingness to take on any challenge and a “can-do” approach
- Able to prioritise, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- A highly organised individual whom pays close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and Maths
Pay Rate: £11 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday- Thursday 8am-4:14pm, 1:15pm finish on a Friday. Hours of work will increase throughout the year.
We will need to see full Cv’s of the candidates and the next process will be an interview.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 9th April 2021.