|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Sales administrator at a well known national company in Nottingham.
The purpose of the role is to support the current office team at our Nottingham branch and help maintain and improve customer service. The jobholder will work as part of a team and will have responsibility for delivering excellent customer service in all aspects of the job role.
- Provide a welcome and timely response to customer queries via telephone and email.
- Work with the Customer Services Manager to receive, process and resolve all customer claims and complaints.
- Monitor customer ordering patterns.
- Capture customer enquiries and liaising with Sales Representative to identify sales and marketing opportunities.
- First time accuracy of transactional processing including sales orders and claims.
- Handle queries, enquiries, approved product sample and literature requests, complaints and claims and resolving them within agreed timescales.
- Cash / Credit Card Sales where required
- General office administration, including maintaining daily work records as per requirements.
- Communicate and cooperate with management on all Health & Safety issues.
- Salary – up to £22,500 (depending on skills and experience)
- Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with one hour unpaid lunch break.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee benefits
- Free car park