Administrator / Account Coordinator
Salary – £20-21K
Gap Personnel Nottingham are currently seeking an additional member of the team to support the branch and the on-site operations.
The role is predominantly 8.30-17.00 Monday to Friday although some flexibility may be required
- Supporting the account manager in branch and also on several local sites- driving license and own car is essential.
- Communicating with workers on general enquiries such as holidays and sick/absences.
- Posting adverts on job boards and social media
- Checking ID's fro right to work and uploading to systems.
- Responsible for candidate compliance – checking the eligibility to work in the UK documents prior to interviewing
- Uploading of workers payroll hours to our in-house systems.
Ideally you will have the following experience / attributes:
- Excellent admin and organisation skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service setting
- Accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with large data
- Good communication skills including the ability to listen to others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with differing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good Microsoft skills – Outlook / Word / Excel
- Ability to be flexible around the needs of the business
If this sounds like you please apply here.