|Salary:||Up to £20,000pa depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Faye Wade|
Job title: Administrator/Resourcer
Salary: Up to 20,000
Closing date: 14th May
Could you be our next Administrator/Resourcer?
Do you want to work for a company with a 3 Star World Class Rating on Best Companies to work for in 2021?
We are looking for an ambitious administrator who holds attention to detail in the highest regard. The role will require you to be the first point of contact to our clients and candidates therefore a strong customer service background is crucial.
You will be required to complete the administration duties of the branch from data inputting to assisting with the payroll of the branch temporary workforce. You will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager and working in sync with our highly successful Southend team.
Key priorities are:
- Timely & accurate completion of weekly payroll for workers
- Managing compliance rules to company standards
- Advertising roles, screening & registering candidates.
- Supporting branch recruitment process, advertising, assessing & registering candidates that have applied to work.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- An excellent telephone manner, with confidence speaking on the phone and face to face.
- Organisation skills, whilst dealing with high volumes of work.
- Previous employment in a reception or administrative role is preferred but not essential.
- Good numeracy & literacy level.
- Be comfortable and confident with computers, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook & word.
- Ideally, have experience with producing payroll and reconciling invoices.
- Supporting branch recruitment process, advertising, assessing & registering candidates
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.