Our client, a leading global logistics operator is seeking an expereinced Transport Administrator to work within their West Hallam warehouse.
Reporting to the shift manager you will be responsible for:-
- Organising and booking transport for all deliveries.
- Provide information to both internal and external customers.
- Floor checks vs order delivery dates.
- 100% order checks for full stock allocation.
- All filing and archiving of paperwork.
- Checking of orders completion vs despatch times.
- Organise and book transport for all deliveries.
- To assist with audits.
Shifts are Monday to Friday, working a varity of shifts including 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm/ 8am-5pm.
Own transport is advisable due to the location of the site.
Pay rate is £9.21ph rising to £9.90ph after 12 weeks. Overtime rates payable after 40 working hours.
Skills and experience required:-
- Have an understanding of distribution processes with a warehousing environment.
- Have customer account administration experience.
- Have a customer service background.
- Be IT literate (Advantageous: Oracle, JDA, MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Be able to build and maintain a good rapport with customers.
- Pay good attention to detail.
Excellent opportunity for a permanent opportunity in the future. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO NOTTINGHAM@GAP-PERSONNEL.COM to apply.