ADVANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER – IMMEDIATE START – MILTON KEYNES
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for an advance forklift driver on a temporary basis with view to go permanent based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will work closely with the shift leaders and senior management to ensure each product is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time for customer delivery.
A Food Hygiene qualification would be advantageous, but not necessary. This role offers the potential for progression and development within the role.
• Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
• Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
• Follow set production programmes, understanding the importance of running to plan and association between production schedule and product specifications.
• Perform all QA checks. I.e. ATP testing, Lab testing and ensure all records and paperwork are completed legibly and accurately (e.g. handover sheets, quality records, maintenance schedules and cleaning records.)
• Prioritise responsibilities to ensure housekeeping and hygiene standards are at acceptable levels; sanitising of equipment to include mixing vessels and storage tanks before other duties are carried out.
The ideal candidate:
• Confident in understanding ratios, percentages and fractions
• Well-organised and able to work unsupervised
• Good time management skills
• Previous FMCG experience essential
• A counterbalance license – inhouse and expired considered.
The role is offered on a 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift pattern, rotating days/nights.
Pay is £11.39ph, payable 1 week in arrears. Overtime is paid after 40 hours.
Interviews are being held immediately.
To apply for this FORKLIFT position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com /Office Call – 01793 431746