|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – NO WEEKEND WORKING!
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting experienced Experienced Production Operatives to join our well-established global FMCG client based in Milton Keynes on a temp to perm basis
Previous experience within the food production industry is required for this position, and the ablity to use own initiative to work alone, as well as part of a larger production team.
With the production department, your duties may include:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Perform all QA checks. I.e. ATP testing, Lab testing and ensure all records and paperwork are completed legibly and accurately (e.g. handover sheets, quality records, maintenance schedules and cleaning records.).
- Monitoring and assessing risks, including Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- multistage operations, including start-up, shutdown and changeovers, in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Confident in understanding ratios, percentages, and fractions
We have the following shift available:
- Monday to Friday; 0800am – 1600pm.
The pay rate for the role is:
- £11.07ph, payable weekly
To apply for this Experienced Production Operatives position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746