|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting experienced Advance Process Operatives to join our well-established global FMCG client based in Milton Keynes on a temp to perm basis.
Ideally, you will have gained previous experience within the food production industry and are able to use own initiative to work alone, as well as part of a larger production team.
A Food Hygiene qualification would be advantageous, but not necessary.
• Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
• Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
• Follow set production programmes, understanding the importance of running to plan and association between production schedule and product specifications.
• Perform all QA checks. I.e. ATP testing, Lab testing and ensure all records and paperwork are completed legibly and accurately (e.g. handover sheets, quality records, maintenance schedules and cleaning records.)
• Prioritise responsibilities to ensure housekeeping and hygiene standards are at acceptable levels; sanitising of equipment to include mixing vessels and storage tanks before other duties are carried out.
The ideal candidate:
• Confident in understanding ratios, percentages and fractions
• Well-organised and able to work unsupervised
• Good time management skills
• Previous FMCG experience essential
The role is offered on a 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift pattern, rotating days/nights.
Pay is £11.07ph, payable 1 week in arrears.
Interviews are being held immediately.
Please send an up to date CV to Swindon@gap-personnel.com to apply