|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – IMMEDIATE START – MILTON KEYNES
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for production operatives on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will work closely with the shift leaders and senior management to ensure each product is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time for customer delivery.
Our client offers a highly competitive pay rate of:
£14.65 per hour, overtime is available.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Loading and unloading machines and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Comprehension
- Be comfortable with manual loading and unloading.
Working hours are:
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern – 2 x 0600-1800 shifts and then 2 x 1800-0600 shifts.
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org /Office Call – 01793 431746