|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Afternoon Warehouse Operatives to join a reputable and well-established depot based near Exeter Airport.
You will be joining a hardworking, dynamic team and supporting all processes of order picking and packing in a chilled and non-chilled environment. You will be picking food and drink items from a picking list using a headset, and because of working in a chilled environment you will be provided with full PPE to keep you warm and comfortable, including gloves, hat and warm jackets/coats.
- No Experience required, and full training will be provided
- All candidates will undergo a full day paid induction
- Very competitive rate of pay at £9.00 Per Hour
- PM shift available from 14:00pm to 21:30pm – Rota’d weekend work included – 5 out of 7 days
- Easy transport links from Exeter City centre
- Must have a great attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate and have listening skills.
- Be able to read and write the English language.
Included in this Great Job opportunity is a state of the art subsidised cafeteria serving freshly prepared food made to order, as well as a Pool table in the cafeteria for your leisure or even some table tennis to be enjoyed on your lunch breaks.
For more information please contact the Exeter office on 01392 273665 or email on email@example.com
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.