|Salary:||22188.79 + shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
gap personnel Bristol are currently looking to recruit Aggregate General Labour Operatives on permanent contracts for a market leading aggregate company who specialise in construction products and waste treatment to create renewable energy solutions based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS10
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company currently has 3 sites throughout the UK and operates globally. Built on over 20 year of award-winning research it has allowed the company to become one of the world leaders in the capture of carbon dioxide and one of the only companies in the UK to hold Environment Agency ‘End of Waste’ Approval. The company is believed to be the only company in the world that can produce an aggregate that is truly carbon negative.
As an Aggregate General Labour Operative, you will be part of a close-knit team, you will learn all the roles in the housing units so intern the whole team can rotate during the shift. The team are conscious in creating renewable energy sources from pre-separated recycled industrial waste, which is then introduced to a highly scientific, and patented process. This role offers superb career development opportunities for someone looking to progress and learn new skills.
As an Aggregate General Labour Operative you will be required to:
- Set up and operate production machinery according to the company’s work instructions/standard operating procedures
- Look through production orders to determine type and quantity of materials/tools needed for each production batch
- Measure materials and feed them into production machinery
- Monitor processes to ensure that they are run properly, and make sure that quality control and quality assurance tests are performed
- Communicate problems with machinery, raw materials and products to the Team Leader
- Maintain required documentation
- Store goods and raw materials in storage areas in a manner conducive to preserving their safety and quality
- Load and unload goods to and from delivery vehicles
- Prepare pallets for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
- Previous experience within an aggregate or agricultural working environment (desirable)
- Own transport due to site location (essential)
When applying you will benefit from having the following experience:
- Microsoft / Excel packages
- Data input / technical administration (desirable)
- Reach Truck / Tele-handler certificate (desirable)
- Aggregate, manufacturing, recycling, or waste industries (desirable)
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Fixed rotational: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
- Basic Rate: £22188.79 per year
- Additional shift allowance of £2160 per year (for a rotating 3 shift pattern).
- Overtime available at time and half
- 28 days holiday
- 5% pension
- Death in service 2x salary
- Training course – EG Shovel Loader Training
To Apply for the Aggregate General Labour Operative role please click APPLY and ensure your CV is fully updated with contact details and work history.