|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Llangefni area. We are looking for a qualified Aluminium MIG Welder to join our client’s team on a temporary basis of 12 – 16 weeks.
Hours of Work & Pay
- £12.71 per hour
- The nature of the position will require flexibility with regard to hours of work
- Consistently produce and maintain products to the specified quality standard
- Work efficiently in order to meet production schedule
- Identify waste and look for ways to reduce it
- Contribute ideas about how manufacturing processes can be continuously improved
- Be a valued and respected multi-skilled member of the team, being fully flexible in all operations
- To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by your line manager/senior management
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy (or equivalent)
- Welding Certificate – Coded Steel and Aluminium MIG/TIG
- Complete awareness of, and adherence to, Health and Safety requirements/data sheets
- Able to interpret CAD and Pro-E drawings
- Experience of working in a Production Environment
- Experience in welding steel and aluminium
- Experience of working with overhead cranes
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on the suitability of the job.