gap personnel have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work in our Leeds branch as an Apprentice Administrator.
- Providing administrative support to the Leeds branch
- Database maintenance
- Photocopying, scanning, filing
- Typing of reports
- Regular IT use
- Whilst based at reception, you will be meeting and greeting customers face to face with a helpful attitude, warmth and respect at all times
- Telephone call handling
- Being the first person to answer the phone
- Being the first person to buzz people into the building and dealing with them at reception
- Going the extra mile in resolving any customer queries and keeping the customer updated of the progress
- Provides a consistent and consultative approach to communication with the regional branch teams, workers, clients, colleagues, management and other relevant departments to achieve the business objectives.
- New starter registration packs and candidate records audited and uploaded accurately to the system on a weekly basis, including the RTW and compliance documentation
- Ensure 100% internal audit compliance standards are met at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Will be a good team player
- Will want to progress within the company
- Be confident with using Microsoft software
- Good customer service over the phone and face to face
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 38 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT Group Inc – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee well-being, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
·Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
·A day off during the week of your birthday.
·An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
·25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
·Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Pay & Hours:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
- £3.90 ph (£4.15ph in April 2020)
During this apprenticeship you will complete an NVQ in Business Admin Level 2 (12 months) with an opportunity of completing Level 3 afterwards.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.