Apprentice Administration Assistant - Castleford
Gap Personnel Ltd
Brief overview of the role
A Fantastic opportunity is now available at our Castleford Branch and we are looking for someone to join the team as an apprentice advertising and resource consultant. During this Apprenticeship you will complete a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Business Administration as well as gaining fantastic work experience.
- Working week
- Working hours will be between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday. To be discussed at interview stage.
- Total hours per week: 30.00
- Weekly wage - £117.00
- Apprenticeship level - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions - 1 available
As an apprentice you will be responsible for the generation of candidates for all our existing and new clients on the database while using all the attraction methods available.
You will work closely with our consultants and your trainer to source suitable candidates for vacancies within our client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of brand awareness
- Advertising for candidates through various social media, job boards, referrals
- Advertising for our in-house training specialist
- Arranging and co-ordinating interviews, meetings, and briefs, etc.
- Build a candidate pool within a specialised area
- Contacting candidates to brief them on the roles available
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with the use of office base computer systems, including Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work and communicate as a vital part of the branch team
- Personal qualities
- You will be an outgoing individual with a real drive to capture candidate interest while enjoying the use of social media
- Excellent time management with a professional phone manner and the ability to deal with all levels of booking enquires
- Desired qualifications
- It is not an essential requirement for the role but ideally you will have GCSE (or equivalents) grades A*-C/9-4 in English, maths, and ICT
- Future prospects
For the successful candidate there is the possibility of ongoing employment and progression upon completion of the relevant qualification
About the employer
Gap Personnel Ltd
Training to be provided
During this Apprenticeship you will complete either (depending on experience):
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 2
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
Business and Administration
If you think you would be the right person then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com along with the reason you think you would be suitable for this role.