The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel are recruiting for a forward thinking, enthusiastic and hardworking Apprentice Administrator to join our
established team in Flint.
This is a varied role and you will be working in a fast-paced office environment. Full training and study time will be provided.
Your duties will include:
- You will be front of house, meeting and greeting customers into the business.
- You will answer in-coming calls into the business, pass calls through to account managers and take messages when required.
- You will ensure the candidate database is kept up to date and candidate records are populated with all relevant information and skill sets.
- Following training, you will complete checks on the Right to Work documentation and ensure that we are 100% audit compliant.
- You will be required to scan relevant information and candidate documentation to the system.
- You will support the interview process, meeting candidates and matching suitable jobs to the candidate skill set.
- You will assist in the inputting of payroll information and learn the full payroll process completed in the office.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
Starting salary £3.90 per hour