Gap Personnel are recruiting for a forward thinking, enthusiastic and hardworking Apprentice Administrator to join our
established team in Flint.
This is a varied role and you will be working in a fast-paced office environment. Full training and study time will be provided.
Your duties will include:
- You will be front of house, meeting and greeting customers into the business.
- You will answer in-coming calls into the business, pass calls through to account managers and take messages when required.
- You will ensure the candidate database is kept up to date and candidate records are populated with all relevant information and skill sets.
- Following training, you will complete checks on the Right to Work documentation and ensure that we are 100% audit compliant.
- You will be required to scan relevant information and candidate documentation to the system.
- You will support the interview process, meeting candidates and matching suitable jobs to the candidate skill set.
- You will assist in the inputting of payroll information and learn the full payroll process completed in the office.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Starting salary £3.90 per hour