|Salary:||National Apprentice Wage|
|Contact Name:||Adam McGrath|
Who are gap personnel?
gap personnel group are a leading industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups. We payroll 9,000 temporary workers each week and cover more than 2 million shifts per year.
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to work within our Wrexham Branch, receiving inhouse training whilst gaining a Business Administration qualification through Coleg Cambria. It is critical applicants have dedication and commitment as following successful completion of the Business Administration qualification as this will support you in your role. You will be responsible for supporting the team, ensuring high quality standards are met, whilst also maintaining excellent levels of customer service to customers. This job role will offer an interesting and wide variety of duties depending on the needs of the business on a week-to-week basis. However, key duties will include:
- General Administration;
- Basic data entry onto payroll systems;
- Receptionist duties;
- All general office duties to include: filing; photocopying; faxing; scanning; use of e-mail communication to a high professional standard;
- Answering the telephone, meeting and greeting and relaying accurate messages;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who has real ambition and commitment to grow and develop a career not just a job. The ideal candidate will crave a challenge and work at their best in a fast paced, changeable environment. In addition, the role requires:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels;
- Focus to follow instructions and processes diligently;
- Superb attention to detail with a commitment to the highest quality of output;
- Competent ability in Microsoft Office packages: Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Organisation skills with high attention to detail and a desire to show initiative whilst keeping the deadlines;
- Understands the importance of the role within the team;
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above).