|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
As part of our Digital Marketing team you will be working with a varied range of clients across a diverse range of industries. Your role with have a direct impact on the success of our clients online marketing strategy and also their businesses as a whole.
Working towards a Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship qualification, the role will expose you to all aspects of Online Marketing, including Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-Per-Click Management (Google Ads), Social Media Management and Email Marketing.
Key Duties may Include:
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Helping manage our content creation and distribution process
- Online Marketing research
- Competitor website analysis
- Creating Online Marketing reports
- Helping create / deliver Social Media and Email campaigns
- Understanding and reporting on website statistics
- Other administration tasks as required
Requirements and prospects
Desirable but not essential:
Our perfect candidate would ideally have some of the following:
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), what it is, why it's important etc
- Good knowledge of social media platforms -facebook, twitter, tiktok etc
- Experience having used tools such as Google Analytics
- Exposure to website Content Management Systems, such as WordPress
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong writing skills, with a good use of language
- Ability to proof read with a strong understanding of punctuation and grammar
- Keen interest in Online Marketing
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong administration skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and also under your own initiative
- Confident and a good communicator
- Team players with a forward thinking and ‘can do’ attitude
GCSE grades A-C / 4-5 in maths and English (or equivalent).
Potential to progress to higher level apprenticeship and permanent position within the company.
Gap Personnel are a large company. They help employers to recruit new members of staff. They give all employers they deal with their best service to make sure they are happy. All members of staff are friendly, helpful, experienced and even qualified.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
You will be completing your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
How to apply, please submitted you CV to Laura.email@example.com