Just received your GCSE/ A-level results and dont want to go to go down the college/uni route?
Looking to get hands on experience and a further qualification?
Would you be interested in a career in recruitment and to learn valuable administration, customer service and sales skills?
Could you be one of our recruitment consultants of the future?
Gap personnel are offering the opportunity to train and develop a career in recruitment, our new office in Annesley are looking for a lively and outgoing individual who has a flair for dealing with people.
As our apprentice your hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00-17.00 with 1 hour break. Pay will be age and experience dependant but competitive whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification.
Your daily starting duties will be:-
* Posting job adverts on social media and monitoring our busy inbox.
* Data entry to out in-house systems.
* Photocopying application forms/booklets and filing.
* Keeping and maintaining spreadsheets.
* Answering the phone.
* Stationery and workwear- maintaining stock and ordering where necessary.
Ideally you will have the following:-
*Retail or customer service experience or just a genuine love of working with people.
*Social media awareness and familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok.
* PC skills - Word and Excel
Please email your details and tell us a little bit about yourself - Nottingham@gap-personnel.com- and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.