Our Clients philosophy of service delivery aims to provide a high standard of quality care and support reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience working with individuals who suffer with Learning Difficulties, Austism Spectrum Disorders, Mental Ill Health, Complex Needs and Behaviours of concern. A combination of all would be preferred.
- Be experienced of managing multiple sites, adhering with quality auditing processes and working with the Care Quality Commission.
- Have strong abilities in partnership building with Local Authorities and CCG's.
- Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
- Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
- Provide guidance and support to your teams in all areas to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to all service users.
- Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues on all levels to deliver a high standard and excellent quality of care to service users.
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
- Have excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationship with external agents for marketing purposes and in promoting the good name of the company.
- Evidence key performance indicators relating CQC delivery in all 5 Key Questions.
We are offering:
- Salary £25,000 per annum DOE
- Contract - Permanent
- Full Time 40 hours per week plus on call
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Inclusion in our pension scheme: Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
- Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
- A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior management team
- Generous "Refer a friend" bonus scheme
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your