gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Area Sales Manager (SouthWest)
Location: South West
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 17:00pm. However additional hours plus occasional weekend working will be required to meet the requirements.
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- To manage and develop existing customer base and identify new business development opportunities through to profitable sales. Targeting higher contribution levels and sourcing new markets.
· Management and development of existing customer base and identification and management of new business opportunities.
· To maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitor activity
- Understand complete Automotive product range, latest specifications and approvals.
- Proven sales achievements, excellent communicator and commercially astute.
· Proven experience in the automotive lubricants industry is essential, with success selling into the agricultural, static engines, fleet, IMT, Heavy Duty, Quarry, off Highway, Franchise Dealer market places.
· Strong candidates will be self-motivated and driven with high levels of tenacity and will be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service
· Should be able to demonstrate achievement of profitable sales growth through selling high-quality approved products.
· The role demands excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Computer literacy and numeracy skills are a pre-requisite, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels (from shopfloor to director).
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company vehicle will be provided for personal and business use.
- Bonus 10% contribution growth
Closing date is 18th December 2019
Gap Professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future