Role: x6 Assemblers
Job Term; Temporary - Permanent for the right Candidates.
Location; Newcastle ST5
Working hours; Monday - Thursday - 8am - 5pm Friday - 8am - 1pm
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Newcastle. We are currently looking for X6 Assemblers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity is for someone that has worked within an Engineering Assembly Environment. As the product is built to very tight tolerences the ideal candidates will need very good attention to detail and experience within a similar role.
The job purpose is to;
- Build complex Mechanical Assemblie
- Be able to use hand tools - i.e. Screwdrivers, pliers, small press
- Very small parts and subassemblies
- On a workbench standing all day
- Good dexterity and attention to detail is vital
- Adhere to all H&S •Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager / Supervisor
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Able to work the shift.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 21/10/2019