Ever wondered what the inside of a large electronics’ company looks like?
Fancy yourself a bit of a handy person when it comes to home electrical issues?
Then read on…
gap personnel have an opportunity to recruit for Assembly Line Operatives to join a very large renowned and global electronics company based in Cardiff CF23.
The role is working on a production line dealing with small components that will later go onto be working in someone’s home and the company is offering full induction with training and immediate starts.
- 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday
- Good reading and written skills
- Able to use small hand tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- £9.18 per hour (Shift allowance of 25% for 100% Attendance each week!)
- Flexibility to work on Days or Evenings
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Accrual
- Support through your assignment from a team of people trained to help!
- Free Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Discount on electronic products after a successful trial period
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th October 2021.