|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bromilow|
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WElL ESTABLISHED TEAM FOR AN ONGOING ROLE!
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for PRODUCTION OPERATIVES for our client based in the ROTHERHAM Location!
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be responsible for various duties such as.
- Assembling plastic refuse bins together.
- Added plastic pins into bin lids and stacking ready for assembly station
- Stacking of finished bins to high levels.
- Movement of stacked finished products to dispatch area
- Heavy lifting is involved on a day to day basis
- Involves standing up for long periods of time
- Duties are on a rotational basis so full flexibility to duties is expected
What are we looking for?
We are looking for committed candidates who are looking for a long-term role. Candidates with the ability to work and communicate as a member of the team with a can-do attitude. The speed of this role is dictated by the machinery- while full training and support is given an ideal candidate will have some assembly experience.
What are your shifts?
Rotational Shifts: Monday - Friday
Day shift – 05:45 – 13:45
After Shift – 13:45 – 21:45
Night Shift – 21:45 – 05:45
What is my rate of pay?
£8.72ph if you attend all shifts this is uplifted to £9.15ph
What is in it for you?
Ongoing work with a genuine permanent opportunity
Great overtime rates
Free onsite parking
For candidates relying on public transport site is located on a main bus route
Close to Rotherham centre
Onsite canteen with microwave and kettle
How do I apply?
Click ‘Apply’ on this advert
Call our Rotherham team on 01709 918533 and quote ‘IPL’
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘IPL’