|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are recruiting Assembly Operative to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client
Location: Biddulph ST8
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00 – 16:30
- £9 per hour
- 1x 30 min break
- Use Hand Air Tools i.e. Drills
- Have attention to detail to produce high quality products.
- You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- You will be involved in the cleaning of the warehouse to high standard
- You will be required to work at a timed pace and will be able to meet deadlines and timescales.
The Right Candidate:
- Experience in using hand and air tools
- Can do attitude and willingness to learn is favourable.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
- The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
- Kitchen Area
- Overtime Available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
For more information or to apply you can apply online or:
-send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01782 289090
Closing date for applications is 31st December 2020
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business