|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE / EXETER MARSH BARTON/ TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative for a temp to perm position starting on the 22nd February 2021. Location of the role: EXETER MARSH BARTON TRADING ESTATE
This Assembly Operative role requires attention to detail and previous experience of using hand tools and being able to work to production deadlines. You will be provided with training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. Though, it is desirable that you will have previous factory / assembly experience with a mechanical knowledge.
TO APPLY: Call – 01392 273665 / Email CV – email@example.com
Working as an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for:
• Assembling, testing and maintaining quality control over items produced.
• Working from drawings to correctly assemble items in line with company specifics.
• Performing testing operations in accordance with work instructions.
• Ensuring items are packaged and labelling correctly, with finished products moved on to pallets within the dispatch area.
• Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
• Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such on a daily basis.
You will be working on the following shift:
Monday to Friday, 08.00-16.30
The pay rate for this position is:
£8.72ph initially for the time of your temp to perm contract. This pay rate will be revised at the time of your transfer.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.